Welcome back students and staff! God’s blessings for a safe, healthy and successful school year.
The kids were excited about being back … some quite happy to see a favorite teacher they had : )
St. Luke’s Lutheran School takes a whole-child approach to elementary education. Teachers, administrators and support staff work together to meet the intellectual, social, behavioral, emotional and faith needs of each and every child we serve.
St. Luke’s School accomplishes this by demonstrating the following values:
- Providing An Academically Rigorous Education
- Fostering A Collaborative Learning Environment
- Cultivating Christian Values and Lives
- Nurturing Church, School And Family Relationships
- Developing Student Leadership And Social Skills
- Inspiring Students To Be Service Oriented
- Preparing Students For A Globally Integrated Workplace
We proudly serve the entire Fox Valley area (including, but not limited to Montgomery, Aurora, Oswego, Yorkville, Plano, Naperville, Plainfield & Sugar Grove). Please contact the school office to set up a tour of our facilities and meet some of our staff. You will find the schools atmosphere to be warm and inviting and a great place for children to learn and grow both academically and spiritually. St. Luke’s Lutheran school admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school.
Did you know?
In the 2016/17 school year …
- We will have 1-on-1 Chrome books (laptops) for the junior high students?
- We have re-arranged our classrooms to better utilize our facilities (true school setting facilities)
- We are updating our technology lab
- We have upgraded our wi-fi throughout the building so as to better utilize the Chrome books
- We are adding STEM (Science – Technology – Engineering – Math) sections into our curriculum
- Curriculum is being reviewed and renewed
August 11th – Back to School Fun Night – 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Fore Family Fun Center
August 15th –
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm K-8 Open House 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Preschool Open House 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm Technology meeting for parents of 3rd - 8th graders
August 17th – First day of school for K-8 grades … half day
August 18th – First full day of school for K-8 grades
August 22nd – First day of school for Preschool
2016-2017 printable school calendar (pdf) (be sure the version you are using says ‘Revised 8-14-15’)
– grades, school calendar, homework notes and much more (be sure to check out the app for iPod, iPhone & iPad .. there is a $4.99 per household annual fee, but it allows you to stay logged in for super quick access)