St. Luke's Pre-School
Providing a quality education/experience to 3 & 4 year old children of all faiths
St. Luke’s Early Education Program
- Programs that connect children and family
- Multiple program options
- Before and After Care available for children in preschool and up
- Passionate, experienced and ambitious staff
- Partnering with parents to train their children in the way they should go
- Thematic units that utilize a child’s senses
- Fun academic field trips
- Children challenged at their ability level
- Jolly Phonics
- Active learning
Rooms have various activity centers to spark imagination, learning, motor skills and creativity. The children become totally engaged in what is happening in their center.
Various outside organizations or groups come in throughout the year providing specialized teaching moments for the kids. Here a firefighter from our local fire department came in to teach fire safety and so the kids could familiarize themselves with the firemen in their gear thus making it not so scary should they ever have to encounter one during an emergency.